Permissions and Acknowledgments
- Dummett: The picture of Dummett is used with the permission of Robert S. Kissel.
- Imagery and Imagination: The initial photo of the Grand Canyon was taken by Jim Gordon from Biloxi, MS, USA in 2008. It is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License.
- Knowledge Argument: The picture of Frank Jackson is (c) D H Mellor 2005, and used with permission of Mellor.
- Santayana: The picture of Santayana is used with permission of James Turnure.
- Truth: The picture of Alfred Tarski is used with permission of the editor of the Polish Philosophy Page at: http://www.fmag.unict.it/PolPhil/Tarski/Tarski.html
- Zizek: The photographer is Mariusz Kubik.
An encyclopedia of philosophy articles written by professional philosophers.